Windswept is a 4-bedroom, 1.5 bath ranch cottage on the shore of Lake Michigan.
- Large wooden deck on three sides of the house.
- Mini deck with chairs near the water.
- Electric hot air furnace.
- Driveway can accommodate three or more cars.
- Full-sized Weber Grill.
- Outside shower.
- Ranch style (three stairs from the driveway to the deck/house level).
- Durable wood floors.
- Plenty of beach chairs.
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer.
- Four-burner cooktop and full-sized oven.
- Microwave oven.
- Coffee maker/toaster/blender.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Newly remodeled kitchen.
Entertainment & Electronics
- Lots and lots of board games, for kids and adults.
- Books and magazines.
- Guide book to area restaurants and activities.
- Boom box with CD player and iPod adapter.
- Antique piano (special rental rates for piano tuners!).
- Public boat ramp across street.
- Marina with gas dock across street.
- Pere Marquette Lake across street.
- Ludington State Park.
- Manistee National Forest.
- Upper and Lower Hamlin lakes.
- Open water and river fishing.
- Two challenging golf courses within minutes.
- Best Disc Golfing in the Midwest.
- Sailing, boating, jet skiing, windsurfing and snorkeling.
- Canoeing, kayaking and tubing.
- Airport, offering plane rides.
- Mini-golf, go-carting, movie theater and bowling.
- Road and mountain biking.
- Hiking, sand dunes and bird watching.
- Sandcastles Children's Museum.
- Community tennis courts.
- Port of Ludington Maritime Museum.
- Historic White Pine Village.